P-review April 29 to May 5 2013
Pirate Times Review
A regular review of some things that happened in the previous week and a preview of some events coming in the week ahead.
The week in review 22 – 28 April 2013
- 22 April Anonymous called for a web blackout to protest CISPA
- 26 April World Intellectual Property Day was held by WIPO of which PPI has applied to be an observer member
- 26-28 April Pirate Party of São Paulo Convention
- 27 April Pirate Party France Extraordinary General Meeting
- 27 April Pirate Party Iceland National General Elections in which 3 Pirate MPs were elected.
Some events that should be interesting for Pirates in the coming week
- 1 May International Labour Day
- 2 May Live streaming video broadcast from the office of Amelia Andersdotter.
- 3 May International Action Day against DRM in HTML5
- 4 May Global Marijuana March
- 5 May The Medium of Treason – The Bradley Manning Case in Berlin