P-review March 18 – 24 2013
Pirate Times Review
A regular review of some things that passed the Pirate Times by in the previous week and a preview of some events coming in the week ahead.
The week in review 18 – 24 March 2013
- 20 – 21 March Conference Online Privacy: Consenting to your Future
- 21 March Live streaming video broadcast on the subject of International Trade Agreements after ACTA , from the office of Amelia Andersdotter.
- 23-24 March PP Belgium held its General Assembly
Some events that should be interesting for Pirates in the coming week
- 27 March Document Freedom Day Amelia Andersdotter will chair one of the panels
- 27 March PP-HR (Croatia) Extraordinary General Meeting
- 28 March Live streaming video broadcast from the office of Amelia Andersdotter.
- 31 March International Transgender Day of Visibility
About Andrew Reitemeyer
I joined the Pirate Party of Lower Saxony in Germany in April 2012, once I found out that non citizens were welcome to join and become active members of the Party. I joined the Pirate Times soon after it was started as a proof reader and am now an editor and author. Since then I have returned to my native New Zealand and joined the Pirate Party of New Zealand. Politically I come from the libertarian left and have, up to now, not regarded any political party as having a solution for the democratic deficit that envelops the world. With the advent of the Pirate Party, which truly embraces grass roots democracy, I have found a political home. The Pirate Times is a way I can contribute to furthering the Pirate Movement around the world. Skype: frithogar