Pirate Times Quiz Iceland Special
The questions are in a multiple choice format and each correct answer reveals a letter at the end of the quiz. The collected letters will build up a word or a phrase that is related to the Pirate movement.
Participate by sending that word (or phrase) with your name/alias and you will be placed in a draw for the prize. The winner of the draw will be sent a piece of treasure from the Pirate Times treasure chest. Entries must be in by 10 May 2013 CET and the winner will be announced in the following Pirate Times “P-review”, published every Monday.
- This month’s treasure trove is a collection of memorabilia from the elections including stickers, a set of buttons designed and made by Birgitta and two PPIS pamflets one signed by Birgitta, Helgi and Jon Thor – the three Pirate MPs . These are unique and will never be repeated in any future campaign or action by PPIS. A chance to own a part of Pirate history. CC-BY-SA Pirate Times
Entries should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Pirate Times Quiz’.
- Only one entry per person
- Late entries will not be entered in the draw
- Draws will be made using Random Picker
- Copying the correct answer from someone else is allowed and even encouraged
- Email addresses will not be kept past the end of the draw except to get the details of the winner.
Featured image: CC-BY NASA Goddard Photo and Video