Pirate Times Quiz March 2013
Here is the second Pirate Times Quiz based on the news published during March 2013 with some Pirate trivia added.
The questions are in a multiple choice format and each correct answer reveals a letter at the end of the quiz. The collected letters will build up a word or a phrase that is related to the Pirate movement. Participate by sending that word (or phrase) with your name or alias. This will place you in a draw for winning the prize. The winner of the draw will be sent a piece of treasure from the Pirate Times treasure chest. Entries must be in by 8 March 2013 CET and the winner will be announced in the following Pirate Times “P-review”, published every Tuesday.
Entries should be sent to the email address email@example.com with the subject line ‘Pirate Times Quiz’.
- Only one entry per person
- Late entries will not be entered in the draw
- Draws will be made using Random Picker
- Copying the correct answer from someone else is allowed and even encouraged. Kopimi!
- Email addresses will not be kept past the end of the draw except to get the details of the winner.
Featured image: by Tony Aceves